Wednesday, October 10, 2007

are you proud to be malaysian?

I am proud to be Malaysian....well, we should be, right? malaysia can be categorised as small country...there is ppl outside familiar with Kuala Lumpur but not Malaysia. know the existence of Penang but not Malaysia.

When I was in Scotland....surrounded by all nation in the world,and I'm the only Malaysian....most question i have to entertain is..where is Malaysia...Hows malaysia looks like..is it modern country...how ppl living in there..I'm quite surprise but finally I get to know that...Is malaysia like Kuala LUmpur....

oh My God....they tot KL is another country....they kind of surprise when I said Kuala Lumpur is a city in Malaysia as a country. However, most of them knows our Tun Dr Mahathir...;-)

Why we should be proud to be Malaysian?
1. we have our very own automotive product PROTON
(eventhough some malaysian wont approve it but export market is acceptable)
2. we have Everest conqurer
3. we have South pole/North pole explorer
4. we have excellant swimmer for ocean not for pool
5. we have world class squash player, Nicol david
6. we have 2nd tallest buiding...used to be tallest before
7. we have country leader who the world give respect to
8. very recently we have our own malaysia brand astronout

this list can be longer as the time goes by.....

No comments: