Monday, July 28, 2008

Dato' Nicol in action...World No 1 champion


Here you go...for the first time in my life, I watched squash live...Yes, its all because of the youngest Dato' in Malaysia ( I guess). Since she being crowned as World No 1 Champion, I instantly have the interest to get to know this sport better...not play it but watch her in action.
A modest world Champion

credit to her coach.....obviously she's good....

you go girl



and she's only 25 years old....still have more years to perform




I am so glad have a chnaced to watch her in action during Semi and Final. She is unbeatable at this moment. Start playing at age of 5...very humble little girl I should say.....being loved by all malaysian and a very down to earth parents who brought her up...


too tough for Natalie to handle..



With no doubt I became her Loyal FAN now and will try to watch most of her match from now on.....


LOVE U SWEET GIRL.....










No comments: