Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I Love to...I wanna....

This is the photo when I was 2 years old. What are the things wanna do...and love to do

me and my lovely brother


1. playing with the phone( house phone yg dial pusing2 tu) masa kecik2 lah

2. will do whatever it takes to get what I want

3. I start talking when I was 3...very late I know..kind of collect all the vocabs..and now, I couldnt stop talking

4. Start walking a bit late too...almost 2...now, i became a traveller.


Me at Paris....I LOVE this place

5. I wanna be sound engineer so that i can be a concert crew..travel the whole world....yes, i'm an engineer but not Sound..

6. I love.....4WD vehicle

7.i wanna do bungy jumping but i'm afraid of height

8.I love manhattan look alike apartment....simple, elegant, modern...

9. I have plan to migrate ..... 1 fine day

10. I Love food...and always looking for new places to try out....

11.I love Ella and Angelina Jolie...hows that...;-)





12. I love collect watches....


13. I Love Spiderman



14. I wanna go to LA...there's something I wanna experienced there..... ;-D
15. I love being Me.....hehehehehe















see u guys......

No comments: