Monday, September 8, 2008

Ramadhan is here ...

Hope fully not to late for me to wish all readers( not so sure how many) happy ramadhan. Alhamdullilah...I'm still breathing to celebrate this Ramadhan. As usual, my routine is going back hometown, celebrate 1st Ramadhan with my lovely parents. But this year, its special because my brother somehow stole his precious time to celebrate 1st Ramadhan together.

The most precious moment during Ramadhan for me is break fast with the whole family...going to terawikh toghether....bangun sahur together. Its not ablut the food you have but the moment spending as a family so damn priceless. I spent 2 days in my hometown and now I'm back into my urban life...breakfast alone at my tiny apartment.

The best part is i cooked my own break fast dishes. That is a must since cooking is my hobby. This is the month I can brush up my skill which almost gone during the rest of the year due to my hectic lifestyle (this include my working schedule , my travel routine and my vacation tru out a year). This is the month i can try out new recipe...this is the month I can save for Hari Raya..well save to be giving during raya....

orait...time to go and cook...cioa

No comments: