Monday, September 8, 2008

Yesss... Avril in town finally


hey hey you you......i was estatic when Avril is finally in town, perform live in front of my naked eyes even tho....well yeah, its so far given that the price of the ticket i could afford...




But ...hey, dont bother becos i was there singing together with Avril...my fav singer.



look at that...waiting to be in..this at 6pm



bear in mind that show only start at 8.45pm(as stated outside) but delay till 9.00pm. People started to q early (that incuding me..hehehehh) .


it was raining while waiting for Avril to show up. We pray the raining will stop as soon as Avril start singing...



so, its raining...ah..its just a water..no harm, besides they provide free raincoat.



finally the bus which Avril in it arrived. see..blonde in white, thats Avril Lavigne. this time still raining.
At 9.00pm sharp, she rock the stadium. ANd I'm not allowed to take her photo during concert,they wanted my camera but no way hosey i'm giving my valuable camera..so i just give them the battery....
besides this small incident, doesnt ruin my mood at all. i keep rocking.....LOVE U AVRIL..










No comments: