Friday, May 15, 2009

Selamat Hari Guru

To all my beloved teachers...Happy Teacher's Day.

Besides my lovely parents, Teachers is my best guidance throughout my kids year, adolescent year and graduate year....

During my primary school, My teacher named Mrs Rokiah (Standard 1-3). Very softspoken but garang jugak. I got my denda Rotan as early as standard 2. Balik rumah mmg tak inform parents cos takut kena marah. Thats the beauty of learning at school those days. Kena rotan pun takpe and tak pulak marah teacher. relax je. Why I kena rotan masa standard 2? heheehheeheh...knowing that I am very talkative, I had been rotan due to that as well..hahahhaahah...Mrs Rokiah is explaining something in front of the class and I help my friend to understand what she talking about...so, Mrs Rokiah tot I wasnt pay attention and she Rotan me..Fine, no revenge..;-). I was fav student after all.... ;-D.

Second denda when I was in standard 4. Ni mmg nakal punya pasal lah. I bergendang in my class during end of year exam. hahahahahha...I tot the time was over, then we start chatting (mmg suka bercakap)...singing (it was last paper), I played drum that time. After a while, dah chaos dah ni...Mr Wahab masuk. Semua kena cubit yg kaw-kaw punye....sampai lebam lengan..hahahahahahhha..yet,no revenge Sir..and I was ur best student..always number 1... ;-P

3rd time when I was in standard 6. My class teacher name Pn Rohana Jalil. No kidding, memang tulah nama dia. Garang giler ok tapi baik. She's the best maths teacher I ever have. She will give us maths homework every day without fail. 1 mistake, 5 rotan kat tapak tgn. The most I ever get is 20 rotan..10 left/10 right. Because 4 out of 50 question wrong. Sakit wooo sampai menggigil tgn, nak tulis pun susah. Yet no complain from parents, nak mengadu memang kena marah lagi ada. As a result, our class get 100% A in UPSR for maths. Subject lain, ada lah B.
~Thank you so much teacher Rohana by giving me a very good fundamental of Maths.~

Secondary School pun ada cerita menarik jugak. I kena rotan sekali je masa Form 2. ni pasal tak reti tulis essay BM. Form 3 was the best period. Masa ni ,konon2 mcm dah besar. I categorised myself Nakal at school. Kena marah dgn Guru Disiplin ,Selalu. My name always in Prefect book (my big bro as head prefect will padam my name, Thanks Love). Pernah kena denda jalan Itik from class to Science Lab (the whole class). Selalu kena sound dgn Ustazah and compare me wt my softspoken brother(of course lah I yg jahat), yet I was popular due to my academic n sports achievement. (show off pulak....hahahahahaah)

thanks to my maths teacher (Maths is my fav subject)Pn Sharizan, Pn Mashitah..my geography teacher who called me ADIK, Pn Zalina(tak sure lah pulak)

~ my big bro so popular in school bcos he is very handsome and gentlement and teacher's pet.~

Form 4~5 masuk MRSM,boarding school. My homeroom teacher called Mr Jidin. Sgt baik. Teach Fizik. I have 1 fav teacher kat MRSM. PN Azizah, history Teacher. Dapat A1 ye my history. She was a fav teacher among student, strick but mommy kind of style. Well , u live in hostel, u need mother figure to soften u a bit. It works for me....I miss her..I do. Hope we can meet one find day.
~Thanks so much teacher Azizah for being there for me during my identity/image confuse period~

MARA College Banting. I have fav teacher too. Thanks to Pn Saa'idah who were there all the time. She was my psychology teacher. Yes I took Psychology as a subject. Banyak rahsia I share with her. MOst teachers in Banting so lovely and I miss them. I am still nakal when I was in college. I tolak anak warden sampai jatuh basikal, I throw this little kid bicycle into the big drain(I marah dgn college warden ni cos suka2 je scold me when I was just came back from playing badminton and this warden mmg anti dgn I), kena diri atas kerusi cos tak bawak buku exercise but I did the exercise,kena masuk bilik principle pasal Warden ni Dengki lah jugak,yet principle let me go at the end,keluar curi2 panjat pagar after curfew, kena marah dgn my block Warden K.Ros(she's nice actually and she's the one back me up every time college warden have thing on me) bcos masak maggi dlm block guna rice cooker. So many rules and I became So rebellious I would say.
~Kak Ros and teacher Saa'idah, thanks for everything and all your support during my rebellious time~

University...no more intimate relationship with teachers. everybody treated you as an adult. If u do have close relationship wt lecturer, maybe u have an affair. and thats not right....less rules, i became normal person. No more rebel, concentrate in study, less entertaiment(main bowling pun tak pernah except final year started), tgk movie je lah. clubbing pun tak pergi, apparently my clubbing life started after I got my first paycheck....now dah slow down, dah tua...:-D pergi kelas agama pulak...hahahahah...

Looking back all those memories, I want to thanked all teachers who are responsible taught me to be who I am today. NO REGRETS TEACHERS....I AM A GOOD DAUGHTER,GOOD CITIZEN,GOOD EMPLOYEE,GOOD SISTER, GOOD NIECE AND GOOD FRIEND....soon to be good wife and mummy..insyaallah. ;-D (how soon is soon?)

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY. I LOVE YOU TEACHERS.....

No comments: