Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Greatest Lost.....our Storyteller..Late Yasmin Ahmad

Not too late to extent my deep condolence to Yasmin Ahmad family. I'm nobody to her. But she is something to me. I feels connected via her movie,her work,her pieces. She had left so many precious masterpieces to Malaysian. I'm so inspired,so moved,so touch by her movie.

I started knows her work piece from Film Rabun. The first time I watch it, i knew she is one of a kind. After that I became her follower...I keep waiting whats next. Keep reading her blog which now, No More. Sepet,Gubra,Mukhsin,Muallaf(havent watch this yet and sooooo dissapointed of our Lembaga Penapisan),Talentime.......I watch it all and I love it all. I always want to be the first to watch her movie.

She is sincere,honest,brave enough to voice out her opinion and all of that being portrayed in her movie. She deliver the fact of life, teach u how to appreciate yourself and others surrounds you,live a life to the fullest without being judgemental, without follow what is norm but follow what is fact because....norm does not always right...and norm does not always the fact. If you want ONE MALAYSIA, she already set it and deliver it. iTs either you realised it or not.

HOwever..like people always said, True might hurt, true might makes us feel uncomfortable..She's been said invited controversy from her film,and yet she's been recognised abroad. I am not surprise if her movie being Recognised locally after this because She Is GONE..the Norm in our country,oNce u gone, then we recogniselah. And give her all those title...forget it..

I will definitely missing her Iklan Hari Raya...Her iklan kemerdekaan...Her brilliant movie....and the moment me and my friends seat down, having tea discussing about the her movie everytime we come back from watching it..

May Allah Bless you Yasmin.....Semoga Anda di tempat kan bersama orang2 yg di kasihi Allah...Al-Fatihah....

I wonder who can continue her legacy.......

No comments: