Thursday, July 23, 2009

Its just a job,not a career...


Hi frens...blogger...whoever...

Most of the times, when I get too tense with my job..I started dreaming of new job. Why is that? I think because I look at it as a job.....not my career. At the age of almost 32, I have not get my dream job/career that I proud of. I only go to work everyday...get it done and go home...I'm tired but I'm working and I'm still not satisfied.

I used to think maybe if I earn more money, bigger paycheque I will be happy. But its not. I had that moment where I got BIG paycheque but end of every month I'm still not happy not because less money but less time for myself.

How many of us lucky enough to have her/his job as a career for them to go on and on and on....To me, as long as I look at my job only as a job.....there is no room for me to feel satisfied and to look at what I am doing now as a career..this is not what I wanted.

When I was a little girl..I always dream of being young boss...going to the office wt briefcase...wear a suit....then when I was teenager, being so close to my dad, my ambition changed......I want to be an engineer (my dad was a technician, technical guy who doesnt know how to express love but he's very sensitive and cool in his own way).

My dad wants me to be an accountant ( i dont know where he got the idea)....luckily I'm not a good girl obey to all what parents say....I choose engineering...and here I am.

I am happy of what I have now but I am not satisfied because this is only a JOB not A CAREER...


2 comments:

BoY@BellO said...

Me too.........still looking, waiting and waiting...

naiza said...

its not too late to find urself something that u want to do in ur life.. find the career that u've been wanted..

aku dok baca retire rich retire young (outdated skit, buku ni dah lama dipasaran, huhu, sib baik baca gak). anyways, aku now makin bersemangat nak keje and build an agency, semangat gila nak retire young and rich.. letih la keje lelama..