Monday, January 25, 2010

My first week of my temporary Detox diet

Dear my lovely blog,

Today is the second day I have become Vegan...no animal meal. Sounds so cannibal isnt it? ahahhahahah...I am temporary vegan ..no meat,no chicken, no seafood,no eggs... I startes my detox diet on sunday night. Had a smooties of banana + starfruit + orange. It was good..yummy.
Yesterday I had Mashed sweet potato for lunch, carrot stick for snack,Vege soup for dinner and ginger tea after meal. This morning, I had juice of carrot+apple+orange...and I cook my own recipe of spaghetti for my lunch...check below photo... :-)

looks good right??....taste all right too but its hot a bit. I have to find name for my 1st ever recipe. What I put as an ingredient? 1. Spaghetti 2. garlic 3. olive oil 4. dried chili 5. grinde black pepper 6. button mushroom 7. it suppose to be corriander leave but I was confuse with the smell and looks of the leave....but it turns out ok too..
What am I going to have for dinner tonight?..well, grilled potato and sweet corn + orange juice.
Anyone care to join my new regime of diet??? hahahahahaha.....

No comments: