Sunday, February 7, 2010

Just Few things...

1. Traffic so bad lately..any idea why? obviously the number of cars suddenly increased.. due to..
a) so many singles out there..so many cars wt only a driver inside
b) even married couples, cannot share car due to diff place of work...diff direction and timing
c) nowadays students drive to school, college, university
d) perhaps...many guy practise polygamy, hence all wives owns car .. :-)

2. How to get rid of a person u had enough??
a) tell him/her direct to his/her face...not so many ppl have courage to do so..as malays always put.."tak sampai hatilah"
b) ignore the person untill he/she understand..(well, it may take long time if the person kind of Lembab species)
c) just keep quiet when he/she talk to u..do not response or maybe response a bit but not too interested kind of response
d) i can't think of anything else..Any idea reader?

3. I am Single..yes..some people just love jump into conclusion..and some of it soooooo pathetic..
a) kenapa TAK NAK kahwin?? hello..who says I Dont Want To get married..Of course I WANT...sigh
b) U tak nak ada anak ke?..sigh, I am normal women who were born with natural mother instinct..they just cannot see it...
c) The most outrageous question I ever had....
Are u a Lesbian??? Subhanallah...Usually I answer it with smile and if women were asking me,'why, are u interested in me?' if a guy..'are u a gay?'
Yes... I watched homo movie, read homo book,appreciate women beauty, holding hands with my girlfriends,hugs and kisses with them, it doesnt mean I'm homo myself....from my very own experience, a person who declare she/he homophobic is the person who are actually homosexual but they are just afraid to come out and reluctant to come back to the right path...may Allah guide all these species...
I watched FBI movie, read FBI book but I'm an engineer...

4. Do u try to correct someone who got wrong perception about you?
a) if it strangers...dont care, they dont even know who are
(stranger as my definition : relatives i dont like, frens who i consider just fren which their opinion doesnt bother me at all)
b) if it comes from close family n frens....need to be taken care of..

we stop here for today...will be back for new issue.. ;-)

No comments: