Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Preparation for 2011

Only 2 days left before we step to 2011. So many joy and tears happen and hopefully 2011 will be more joy than tears.

To start a good year ahead....I have several things to begin with.

1. Moving to my new house ...YES, I finally owned a little cute nest after 8 years working and saving...renovation will be followed throughout 2011...

2. Vacation planning as usual which been applied for the past few years. My adventure in 2011 will be begin with completion of ASEAN ... I am going to MYANMAR!!!!..A little troublesome on this trip than other ASEAN country..I applied a visa yesterday, the moment i step into the embassy, its MYANMAR...feel sooooo not belongs to..Pray hard To Allah this trip will goes well as PLAN. Insyaallah..for this year, my travel plan will include Europe (if my pocket permit) and Hong Kong or perhaps China [big trip]..Singapore Universal Studio, or any place in Malaysia for small trip...

3. Preparing for my good friend bday BASH 1st week of January 2011...a double celebration for Ina and MIa on 8th Jan 2011...this will be GOOOOODDDD!!!.. ;-D

Looking at all that, My resolution for 2011..TO SAVE MORE MONEY as my acc has been decreasing tremendously.. ;-)

BYE BYE 2010.......

No comments: