Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Best ke Single Life?

Don't get me wrong..!!. .I Love being Single, no question on that and I Do enjoy each and every moment of my single life but there are times I need companion..bak kata Ella dlm lagu P.P.P, 'semua ada pasangan'..

When I need a hug no one there to give one
When I cry at night no one there to comfort me
When I stress and get mad no one there to calm me down
When I need to talk no one there to listen
When I forget about things no one there to reminds me
When I made a wrong choice no one there to tell me its wrong

I wouldn't feel so much emptiness last time because someone has always be there for me...
But the person who provides me all the above has gone to Jannah..

Regardless all the above...I am blessed of what I have.. Thank U Allah.. Alhamdullilah..


No comments: