Monday, December 10, 2012

My very 1st Australia trip - Perth!

I was planning for this vacation right after I met my ex school mate in Jan 2012 during our reunion. She lives there for about 7 years now after she got married to Australian. I promise her I will pay her a visit eventho if I have to travel alone.




About 2 weeks before my trip, my ofismate asked me to accompany her for beach vacation but I told I cant because I already have planned. Then I ask her to come with me instead since Im going to travel alone...it took her less than 24 hours to think and decide...yap, the next day, she became my adhoc travel buddy..
my adhoc travelling buddy

night at Freo

US


we had so much fun throughout the trip... this is the 1st trip i have ever been without so much planning..just buy ticket, be there and do whatever necessary...
KIng's Park at night

Freo yo!


Pinnacle desert..

Sandboarding

get to know the kangaroo

The kangaroo trying to hijack the camera

oh yes..we had so much fun

Harbour ...

hahahahahah..

THe blue sky at the beach




No comments: